- Parking lot in front of Student Recreation Center (Gates open at 4 p.m.). All vehicles not parked in a legal parking spot are subject to ticket and tow.
- Edwin Duncan Annex Building parking lot is available after 5 p.m. It is directly across the street from the SRC parking lot.
- Broyhill Music Center Parking Lot is available after 5 p.m.
- Raley Parking Lot available after 5 p.m. each day.
- Schaefer Center Lot is available after 5 p.m.
- River Street Parking Deck is available for free parking after Friday at 11 p.m. until Monday 12 a.m. Some events (e.g. football) may rescind free parking for that day. During regular operating hours, parking is fee-based without a pass. Pass holders have priority if the lot is full.
Most university lots are available after 5 p.m. and on weekends. Many are also on Appalcart routes that take you near the SRC.
Other options include King Street parking lots, Stadium and Greenwood (which are available after 5 p.m.).
DO NOT park in private lots or in business lots. You will get booted and have to pay a fine determined by the owner.
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301