SRC Cardio Room Policies
- No food, gum, hauling devices (strollers, carts, car seats, etc.) or rollerblades allowed in the Cardio Room.
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age to use any of the cardio equipment.
- All water and sports drinks must be in a plastic closeable container.
- Appropriate athletic footwear and attire are required at all times.
- Closed toe/closed heel non-marking athletic footwear is required at all times inside the Cardio Room. NO BOOTS, CLEATS, OR SPIKES.
- Personal belongings (bags, shoes, clothing, etc.) should be stored in the locker room or cubbies that are available for day use only.
- 30-minute time limit on a machine while others are waiting.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Equipment should be used for its intended purpose. Modification is prohibited. Please report equipment malfunction or damage to a Facility Supervisor on duty.
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. (Turn in any found items to a Facility Supervisor on duty)
- This facility is being monitored by closed circuit cameras.
You should be aware that you may be injured participating in University Recreation activities or facilities. It is strongly recommended that all participants have a physical examination and secure adequate medical insurance prior to participation. Since all activities are voluntary, Appalachian State University assumes no responsibility for monetary expensed incurred for medical treatment or transportation for emergency care.
REPORT ALL INJURIES TO THE FACILITY SUPERVISOR ON DUTY
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301