Trips & Activities
Outdoor Programs will be offering an amazing assortment of trips this semester! Please click on the "Trips Schedule" button for more details on what trips we are offering. If you would like to make a custom trip for your club, group, event members, or other community members, please click on the "Custom Trips" button and review the information there. Whether it's rock climbing, caving, canoeing, hiking, bouldering, or any other adventure sport that we offer, we cannot wait to get outside with you! “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt!”
Forms to be Completed PRIOR to your Trip:
- No request for refunds will be accepted.
- Notice of cancellation received greater than 2 weeks in advance of trip's departure date: (a) customer may receive up to 50% of the original trip price back (b) Outdoor Programs will retain the remaining 50%.
- Notice received 2 weeks or less will result in no credit issued to the customer, and Outdoor Programs will retain 100% of the original amount paid by the customer.
- Trip registrations are transferable to another customer.
- If the trip is cancelled by Outdoor Programs the customer will receive a 100% refund.