Guest passes are available at the Student Recreation Center (see details below)
- Current students, faculty, staff, and dependents 18 years of age or older are allowed one guest per day at the rate of $5.00.
- Payment can be made at the Student Recreation Center with cash, check, or AppExpress. For participation at the Quinn Recreation Center and Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center, the sponsor will need to go to the Student Recreation Center to purchase the guest pass.
- Guest passes may be used each day during regular facility hours. The pass is only valid for that day.
- To obtain a guest pass, sponsors must present their current valid University ID card and the guest and sponsor must sign in at the facility.
- Guests must complete a Waiver. If the guest is a minor under the age of 18, their parent/guardian must sign the Waiver before participation.
- University Recreation must obtain waivers with "original" signatures. If the parent/guardian will not be with the minor, please download & complete the waiver and send it with the sponsor.
- Dependents under the age of 18 cannot sponsor guests at any time.
- Sponsors will be held accountable for their guest's behavior.