Guest passes can be purchased in person at the Student Recreation Center with cash or check. Guest passes can also be purchased online.
Cost: $10 per day
- Current members 18 years of age or older are allowed one guest per day for $10.
- Guest passes may be used each day during regular facility hours. The pass is only valid for that day.
- To obtain a guest pass, members must present their current valid University ID card and the guest and member must sign in at the facility.
- Guests must complete a Waiver. If the guest is a minor under the age of 18, their parent/guardian must sign the Waiver before participation.
- University Recreation must obtain waivers with "original" signatures. If the parent/guardian will not be with the minor, please download & complete the waiver and send it with the member.
- Dependents under the age of 18 cannot sponsor guests at any time.
- Members will be held accountable for their guest's behavior. The member will need to be with the guest at all times.