For off-campus students, faculty and staff in need of safe shelter, the Quinn Center on 303 Stadium Drive, will open at 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15.
- The Quinn Center shelter is open to off-campus Appalachian State University students, faculty and staff, and their spouses, domestic partners and dependents. At least one member of the party needs to show a valid App Card.
- No pets will be permitted (with the exception of service and support animals).
- No weapons of any kind will be permitted.
What to bring Personal care items you would normally travel with: toiletries, bath towels, medications, etc.
- Bedding for a cot: pillow, pillowcase, sheet, blanket.
- Phone chargers, headphones, books, etc.
For members of the greater community, Alliance Bible Fellowship will be open at 5p.m. on Saturday, Sept. 15 as a shelter for Watauga County. Alliance Bible Fellowship is located at 1035 NC Hwy 105 Bypass Boone, NC 28607.