Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
UREC Student Employment
University Recreation employs over 700 students each year. There is an array of job opportunities within the department, ranging from Lifeguards to Office Assistants to Intramural Sports Officials and more!
To get an idea of the employment options check out the program area job descriptions below:
|Communications Positions||Outdoor Program Positions|
|Aquatics Positions||Intramural Sports Positions|
|Fitness & Wellness Positions||Member Services Positions|
|Facility & Maintenance Positions|
Benefits of Working for University Recreation
- Flexible hours - you can work around your class schedule.
- A great atmosphere, fun people and a healthy environment.
- Develop work experience while still in school.
- An opportunity for public interaction.
- Leadership opportunities where responsibilities and communication skills are learned.
- Provide job opportunities for students who desire to work and/or need income.
- A great location-right in the heart of campus.
Completed applications should be submitted via email to:
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Dr.
Boone, NC 28608