Memberships and Fees
- Participants must present a valid AppCard/Scan of Barcode from our UREC App for admittance to the recreation facilities.
- Cards (first card) for household members are $15 each. UREC will initiate the request for AppCards for household members.
- Adding household members to your family plan? Visit our page about household members to learn more about adding household members.
- Members must complete a Waiver. If the member is a minor under the age of 18, the parent/guardian must sign the Waiver before participation.
- University Recreation must obtain waivers with "original" signatures.
- The waiver is valid for a five (5) year period.
If you are an App State student enrolled in on-campus classes and paying full student activity fees, you are a UREC member.
If you are a member of the App State community, you may be eligible to purchase a UREC membership.