Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- University Recreation is operating on a 90/30 schedule (90 minutes open, 30 minutes closed to disinfect the facility).
- You are required to have an “Activity Area Registration” to access the facility via App State UREC mobile app or online.
If spots are available, our staff will assist you in making registrations at the time of your arrival.
- Registrations open one week in advance for most scheduled activity area
- Example: (Registrations are open on Monday 8/17 at 12:00pm for the Program beginning on Monday 8/24 at 12:00pm).
- Weight Room registrations are available 48 hours in advance
Facilities are open for check-in 15 minutes prior to registration times. It is preferred that you arrive during those15 minutes prior to your registration to proceed with the check-in process.
AppCard ID or Smart Phone with App State UREC app is required for check-in.
- You are able to make up to (5) total registrations per week across all UREC program activity areas.
Who is able to make reservations?
Students, Faculty, and Staff must have active UREC memberships
Guests and spouse/dependants will not be able to register for access until further notice
- Due to the limitations of COVID-19, we want to request our users to be diligent in the number of registrations being made and to cancel your registrations if you are not able to attend. Need to cancel? Follow the steps in the .pdf to free up your spot for someone else!
Patrons with re-occurring “No-Shows” may temporarily lose the ability to make a registration.
Cancellation policy: University Recreation reserves the right to cancel any registration due to inclement weather, environmental hazards, or any other reason deemed necessary to help manage the risk for you and our staff. If you are concerned that your registration may or may not be canceled due to weather you can confirm your registration by calling 828-262-8704.