Student Recreation Center Facility Policies
NO ASU ID - NO ENTRANCE - NO EXCEPTION
Participants MUST present a valid appcard for admittance to the recreation facilities. Individuals who present false identification (use an appcard other than their own), or whose ID is presented by another individual will be suspended from the recreation facilities for 3 days.
- No food or drinks in any of the activity areas.
- No glass containers, tobacco products, gum, alcoholic beverages, pets, bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, or hauling devices (strollers, carts, car seats, etc.) inside the facility.
- Appropriate athletic footwear and attire are required for each activity area.
- Closed toe/closed heel non-marking athletic footwear is required in all activity areas (except for swimming pool) at all times. NO CLEATS OR SPIKES.
- Guests and dependents under 16 years of age must have appropriate adult supervision while in the facility. Parent/Guardian must remain in the facility at all times.
- Host/Sponsors are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- It is recommended that all personal items be stored and locked in the locker room.
- Lockers and cubbies are available for day use only locks will be cut and items removed nightly.
- Personal belongings (wallets, keys, water bottles/containers, bags, clothes, cell phones, etc.) cannot to be stored at the console. Lockers and cubbies are available for all personal belongings while exercising in facility.
- Dispose of waste in appropriate bins.
- Equipment and facilities should be used for their intended purposes. Modification is prohibited. Please report equipment malfunction or damage to a Facility Supervisor on duty.
- No cell phone use allowed in any of the restrooms or locker rooms.
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.(Turn in any found items to a Facility Supervisor on duty)
- This facility is being monitored by closed circuit cameras.
You should be aware that you may be injured participating in University Recreation activities or facilities. It is strongly recommended that all participants have a physical examination and secure adequate medical insurance prior to participation. Since all activities are voluntary, Appalachian State University assumes no responsibility for monetary expenses incurred for medical treatment or transportation for emergency care.
REPORT ALL INJURIES TO THE FACILITY SUPERVISOR ON DUTY
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301