SRC Track Warm Up and Stretch Policies
- No food, drinks, gum, hauling devices (strollers, carts, car seats, etc.) or rollerblades in these areas of the track.
- Appropriate athletic footwear and attire are required at all times.
- Closed toe/closed heel non-marking athletic footwear is required on the track at all times. NO BOOTS, CLEATS, OR SPIKES.
- Warm-up/Stretch in front two corners of second floor track.
- Keep all warm-up/stretching materials and exercise balls in this area at all times.
- Do not bring or use any materials from the weight room in this area unless under the supervision of a fitness trainer.
- Do not use wall to stretch, place feet, or ball against at any time.
- No spitting in the track area or waste bins.
- No throwing of materials/balls on to the track during anytime.
- No standing, observing, or watching from this area of the track reserved for warming up/stretching only.
- It is recommended that all personal items be stored and locked in the locker room.
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. (Turn in any found items in to a Facility Supervisors on duty)
- This facility is being monitored by closed circuit cameras.
You should be aware that you may be injured participating in University Recreation activities or facilities. It is strongly recommended that all participants have a physical examination and secure adequate medical insurance prior to participation. Since all activities are voluntary, Appalachian State University assumes no responsibility for monetary expenses incurred for medical treatment or transportation for emergency care.
Any violation of the policies listed above or those set forth by
University Recreation may be grounds for removal from the facilities.
Failure to abide by procedures will result in disciplinary action.
REPORT ALL INJURIES TO THE FACILITY SUPERVISOR ON DUTY
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301