SRC Track Exercise Equipment Policies
- No food, drinks, gum, hauling devices (strollers, carts, car seats, etc.) or roller blades in these areas of the track.
- Appropriate athletic footwear and attire are required at all times.
- Closed toe/closed heel non-marking athletic footwear is required on the track at all times. NO BOOTS, CLEATS, OR SPIKES.
- Do not move exercise equipment at any time, reserved for the back two corners of second floor track area only. Do not use wall to stretch, or place feet against at any time.
- This area is only for the use of exercise equipment and no other items are allowed in this area.
- Do not bring or use any materials from the weight room in this area.
- No spitting in the track area or waste bins.
- No standing, observing, or watching from this area of the track.
- Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Equipment should be used for its intended purpose. Modification is prohibited. Please report equipment malfunction or damage to a staff member.
- It is recommended that all personal items be stored and locked in the locker room.
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. (Turn in any found items in to a Facility Supervisors on duty)
- This facility is being monitored by closed circuit cameras.
You should be aware that you may be injured participating in University Recreation activities or facilities. It is strongly recommended that all participants have a physical examination and secure adequate medical insurance prior to participation. Since all activities are voluntary, Appalachian State University assumes no responsibility for monetary expenses incurred for medical treatment or transportation for emergency care.
Any violation of the policies listed above or those set forth by
University Recreation may be grounds for removal from the facilities.
Failure to abide by procedures will result in disciplinary action.
REPORT ALL INJURIES TO THE FACILITY SUPERVISOR ON DUTY
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301