Locker Room Policies
- All personal items must be stored completely in a locker.
- Lockers are available for day use only locks will be cut and items removed nightly.
- Equipment such as hand dryers and bathing suit dryers should be used for their intended purposes.Please report equipment malfunction or damage to a Facility Supervisor on duty.
- Children over 5 years of age are required to use the appropriate locker room accompanied by a guardian/sponsor of the same sex.A family restroom/changing room/shower are provided on the first floor.
- No cell phone use inside the locker room.
- University Recreation is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. (Turn in any found items to a Facility Supervisor on duty)
- This facility is being monitored by closed circuit cameras.
Please Beware: Floor may be slippery when wet.
You should be aware that you may be injured participating in University Recreation activities or facilities.It is strongly recommended that all participants have a physical examination and secure adequate medical insurance prior to participation.Since all activities are voluntary, Appalachian State University assumes no responsibility for monetary expenses incurred for medical treatment or transportation for emergency care.
Any violation of the policies listed above or those set forth by University Recreation may be grounds for removal from the facilities.
Failure to abide by procedures will result in disciplinary action.
REPORT ALL INJURIES TO THE FACILITY SUPERVISOR ON DUTY
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301