- Current students, faculty and staff are allowed one guest per day at the rate of five dollars for each guest pass.
- Guest passes may be used each day during regular facility hours.
- To obtain a guest pass the sponsor must present his/her current University ID card.
- When the guest uses the pass, she/he must present current identification with a picture (i.e. driver's license.)
- Dependents that are 16 years of age or older are allowed one guest per day at the rate of five dollars for each guest pass.
- Note: Dependents under the age of 16 are not allowed guest at any time.
- Sponsor will be held accountable for the behavior of their guest.
- Participants MUST present a valid AppCard for admittance to the recreation facilities. Individuals who present false identification (use an appcard other than their own), or whose ID is presented by another individual will be suspended from the recreation facilities for 3 days
Student Recreation Center
150 Bodenheimer Drive
Boone, North Carolina 28608
SRC Main Office: (828) 262-2100
UREC Hotline (828) 262-UREC
(for game schedules and cancellations)
SRC Console: (828) 262-8704
Quinn Rec Center: (828) 262-3035
Mt. Mitchell Fitness Center: (828) 262-8301